WIDEX MOMENT 330 mRIC (mini Receiver-In-Canal) is the smallest lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aid on the market.
Widex MOMENT 330 mRIC Rechargeable Hearing Aid
- Hear the moment with pure, natural sound
- Live in the moment with lithium-ion rechargeability and Bluetooth connectivity
- Be in the moment with AI-powered personalization and data-driven evolution
- TeleHealth Hearing Services available via Soundak & Widex Remote Care App.
The Widex Moment 330 mRIC rechargeable hearing aid is also one of the hearing aid industry’s newest lithium-Ion rechargeable hearing aid offerings. The MOMENT family of hearing aids offers a full range of hearing solutions utilizing the most advanced digital hearing technologies. This hearing aid includes Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies. This hearing aid is considered “Made for iPhone” and “Made for Android“.
The Widex MOMENT 330 mRIC continues the era of intelligent hearing products. Machine Learning provides for the future update and algorithm improvements to be able to be downloaded into your existing hearing aids. Widex MOMENT 330 hearing aids will evolve and improve over time. MOMENT not only learns from you, but everyone around the world who uses them.
THIS SOUND CHANGES
ALL HEARING AIDS WILL BE COMPARED TO THIS ONE
Meet the first hearing aid that doesn’t sound like a hearing aid.
The best hearing experience starts with the perfect delivery of sound to the ear. Therefore, if Widex is to set a new standard for hearing aid sound quality, they must change the paradigm for ideal sound. Changing the paradigm of sound with a revolutionary NEW platform – MOMENT.
The Widex MOMENT 330 mRIC hearing aid delivers the most pure, natural sound ever. Typically, sound processed in a hearing aid hits the eardrum a millisecond later than direct sound, causing artifacts. But now you can hear like never before. From the very first Moment.
With the new Widex MOMENT 330 hearing aids, they have created a revolutionary way to process sound – an industry-defining, ultra-fast signal pathway that eradicates the inherent artifacts in classic hearing solutions. Widex calls this new hearing experience PureSound powered by ZeroDelay technology.
All the benefits of the Widex MOMENT 330 mRIC in the smallest lithium-ion rechargeable hearing aid package on the market – A True Technological Breakthrough.
HEARING AID EVER
You can rest easy knowing you’ll always have the power you need in a discreet hearing solution. Plus, you’ll never have to struggle with changing hearing aid batteries.
OUR BEST MOISTURE PROTECTION YET
Advanced water-resistant nano coating reduces the risk of moisture damage to Widex Moment 330 hearing aids.
No battery door in this rechargeable RIC hearing aid also means fewer gaps for moisture entry. The rechargeable’s more durable mic, new mic inlet design, connector o-ring and wireless charging are also crafted to improve moisture resistance.
EVERYONE CAN HEAR
Thanks to the ultra fast ZeroDelay pathway in the Widex MOMENT 330, PureSound makes a real, audible difference to users. Research shows that a large majority of both new and experienced users prefer PureSound across different sound and listening environments.environments.
Widex Moment 330 mRIC Rechargeable Hearing Aid Features:
- Soundak Remote Support and Remote Adjustments compatible
- Made for iPhone
- Android smartphone compatible (For specific models)
- Wind Noise Suppression
- High-Frequency Boost: Provides better understanding while ensuring comfort
- Sound Class Technology: Automatically adjusts to 7 different sound environments
- SoundSense Learn: Machine learning provides an ever-improving hearing experience
- SoundSense Adapt: Remembers wearers preferred settings across multiple sound classes
- 12 Channel Processing
- Direct Audio Streaming
- Stream in Stereo from iPhone
- Up to 4 preset sound programs
- High Definition Locator
- Automatic Adaptive Directionality
- Speech Enhance
- Multi-directional Feedback Cancelling
- Zen & Zen+
- Variable Speed Compression
- True-Input Technology
- Soft Noise Level Reduction
- Audibility Extender
- Hammer Detector
- SmartSpeak & SmartTone
- 2.4 GHz Bluetooth connectivity
- Smartphone App allows for direct streaming of audio
- Compatible with DEX accessories
- Uses M, or P receiver
- Powered by Lithium-Ion rechargeable hearing aid battery
- Protection class IP68
- Fits Mild to Severe hearing losses
- TruSound Softener
- Reverse focus program
Widex Moment Model Comparison Chart
Widex Moment 330 mRIC Hearing Aid Colors (Not all colors available yet.)
Not All Colors Are Currently Available At Product Launch.
SoundSense Learn uses real-time machine learning to intuitively guide users toward a more personalized sound. With just a few taps in a smartphone app, you can decide how you want to hear. Tests show that the new MOMENT app interface gives an improved user experience.
TeleHealth Hearing Via Remote Care
TeleHealth Hearing Services provided via Soundak & REMOTE CARE. Remote Care allows us to remotely test hearing (In-Situ), fit, program, fine-tune, and diagnose our clients’ hearing aids remotely without compromise. Because all the data shared via Real-Life Insights is also available within REMOTE CARE, we can provide remote sound adjustments based on your actual hearing challenges, wherever you are in the world.
Widex Moment 330 mRIC Hearing Aids
All hearing aids automatically make assumptions about how to make you hear better. Most of the time they get it right, but occasionally in specific sound environments, they don’t. Typically, when in those sound environments where the hearing aids aren’t sounding the way you want, the user would normally make a small manual adjustment to the sound settings.
Evolve Over Time To Keep Getting Smarter
Widex has developed a new technology called SoundSense Learn. SoundSense Learn provides that as you use your Widex MOMENT 330 hearing aids, their functionality evolves. As you and all the others around the world personalize listening experiences and preferences, the Widex Moment 330 learns from different sound situations and your inputs. Widex uses this aggregated anonymous data from the changes you and everybody else made to create a better listening experience for all. That means that the hearing aids you buy today will be better tomorrow.
SoundSense Learn was developed to help hearing aid wearers hear how they want to hear. SoundSense allows the wearer more control of how they hear at that specific moment, using a simple smartphone interface. SoundSense Learn helps the wearer control how they hear by simply presenting comparative sound options via a smartphone app. This easy-to-use smartphone app guides the wearer to better hearing by using A/B comparisons. The wearer listens to the A/B comparisons of the environment that they are in, through their hearing aids. The wearer simply selects either A or B, whichever sounds better. It is as easy as that. The automatic machine learning algorithm takes care of the rest.33
Sound Class Technology
Widex Moment 330 mRIC uses the latest MOMENT Platform microprocessor and processes sound across 15 separate channels. 15 channels are typical of Widex’s top of the line hearing aids. Unique to Widex is “Sound Class Technology“, the hearing aid constantly monitors and automatically identifies what kind of sound environment you are in. It then automatically adjusts its sound settings to maximize your ability to understand speech. The Widex Moment 330 hearing aid offers 7 distinct sound settings. The 330 also has a “High-Frequency Boost” feature that provides additional clarity when needed.
InterEar (IE) Technology
Allowing both hearing aids to act as one system is referred to as InterEar (IE) technology. IE technology provides for instantaneous exchange of data between Widex Moment 330 hearing aids. Both hearing aids act in concert with each other for noise reduction, compression, and directionality functions. IE technology allows Moment to enhance hearing effectiveness and deliver a natural hearing experience to the wearer. The preservation of minute differences in sound presented to our brain helps provide a superior spatial awareness.
Zen Tinnitus Management
Widex hearing aids have a tinnitus desensitization feature called Zen. Zen is a proprietary technology. Zen helps reduce or desensitize the wearer to the effects of tinnitus. The hearing aids present predictable non-repetitive sounds to the wearer. Zen should be used in conjunction with professional tinnitus management counseling.
2.4 Ghz Connectivity
This 2.4 GHz hearing aid is ready for direct streaming from iOS and DEX Accessories via the MOMENT app. It’s also prepared for future connections with Android.
Widex "DEX" Accessories
Connect your hearing aids to your smartphone and stream sound or control hearing aid functions. The MOMENT hearing aid app works with Android and Apple devices. Check the compatibility list for supported models.
What you can do with the MOMENT App:
- Create your own personalized hearing programs or let the hearing aids automatically adapt themselves
- Add locations to sound programs for automatic selection based on where you go
- Adjust volume, mute, control streaming
- Adjust the directional focus to hear what you want and reduce background noise
- Access SoundSense Learn to let MOMENT personalize your hearing in real time
- Adjust the bass, mid or treble levels using the equalizer
- Access the “Find my hearing aid” feature to help locate your missing or misplaced hearing aids.
Widex MOMENT 330 Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) mRIC R D (2.4 GHz) hearing aids work in perfect unison with TV Play, the most versatile, stable, and straightforward sound streaming solution yet.
- Maximum streaming stability lets users move freely around the room without missing a second of the outstanding stereo TV sound the TV Play delivers.
- An elegant and versatile TV sound-streaming solution that integrates nicely with modern decor and can be placed in front of or attached to the back of a TV.
Easy to install and seamless to pair, users can easily control the TV Play with the button on their hearing aid, the RC-Dex, or customize their listening experience with the MOMENT Smartphone App.
RC-Dex Hearing Aid Remote Control
RC-DEX is a basic wireless remote control for Widex hearing aids. RC-Dex offers simple and discreet adjustability of volume and between programs.
- Stylish and easy to use
- Discreet – You don’t need to touch your hearing aids for adjustments
- Verbal cue confirmation
- Fits on your keychain
- A lock switch prevents accidental activation
SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN YOUR POCKET ON A KEY-CHAIN
RC-DEX is brilliantly designed with only three simple keys and small enough to fit in your pocket or on a key-chain. As features are activated, the wearer hears verbal cues thru the hearing aids. An LED indicator light also lights up when activated. For more information or to buy RC-DEX, CLICK HERE.
Home phone calls stream directly to your hearing aids
Phone-Dex 2’s memory can store up to 150 contacts. The base station also acts as a charger. Users enjoy 14 hours of talk and 320 hours of standby time. The handset reliably works up to 160 ft from the base station. PHONE-DEX 2 is compatible with Widex MOMENT 330 Hearing Aids.
For more information or to Buy Phone-Dex 2, CLICK HERE.
HEARING ON THE PHONE IS NOW EASIER THAN EVER WITH PHONE-DEX 2
The Phone-Dex 2 is an all-purpose cordless telephone for use with Widex hearing aids.
A phone for hearing aid wearers or the whole family
Phone-Dex 2 has a large color display and is incredibly easy to use. This phone is used, operated and held just like any normal telephone. Friends and family can use the phone as normal. Phone-Dex 2 also includes an integrated answering machine.
- Direct communication to both hearing aids
- Emergency button
- A mailbox with 25-minute recording capacity
- 150 contacts directory
- Call signal LED light
- Large color screen
- 14 hr talk & 320 hr standby time
- 160 feet range from base
Widex Offers Five Different Comfortable "Instant Tips"
For All Types Of Hearing Loss
<--- Less Occluding to More Occluding --->Widex MOMENT 330 mRIC R D Hearing Aid Product Summary
The Widex MOMENT 330 technology performance level is the best of the best. Widex Moment 330 mRIC hearing aids have the latest MOMENT chip at their heart. This new chip brings the TruAcoustics program, as well as the PureSound and ZeroDelay technology. It also comes with SoundSense Adapt, which learns user preferences over time.
- Soundak Remote Programmable & Adjustments, Anywhere In The World
- The Smallest Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Hearing Aid On The Market
- 7 sound classes – Provides for accurate sound processing and a more precise hearing experience
- 12 channels for processing and fine tuning – Provides more options for personalized sound processing catering to wearer preferences and individual hearing needs.
- WidexLink wireless connectivity – Fast, echo-free transmission of sound between hearing devices for binaural coordination and to DEX accessories for streaming a variety of signals.
- SoundSense Learn – Machine learning algorithm to effortlessly guide the wearer’s to a better, more personalized hearing experience.
- SoundSense Adapt – Adaptive learning to gradually remember the wearers preferred settings across multiple parameters for each sound class environment, resulting in better sound.
- Fluid Sound Controller – Adjustment of more parameters in every sound class and in real time for a more natural sound.
- Programs – Wide range of listening programs for specific and challenging situations.
- Smartwind Manager – Keeps speech and other important sounds audible while significantly reducing wind annoyance.
- High Frequency boost – Clear and crisp sound in high frequencies. Important for severe high frequency hearing losses.
- Speech Enhancer (RT/IE) – Reduces noise and enhances speech in real time in response to individual sound situations and hearing loss.
- Digital Pinna – Helps locate and focus naturally on the voice in front or behind by mimicking the pinna effect.
- Fluid Sound Analyzer (7 Sound Classes) – Intuitive analysis of the sound environment in order to prioritize and select the most important sound sources.
- HD Locator – Better speech intelligibility in noise with channel-specific directionality for speech emphasis.
- TruSound Softener – Preserves comfort for sudden sounds at any input level by taking the edge off impact/impulse sounds.
- Soft-Level Noise Reduction – Unwanted soft background noises are reduced for greater listening comfort.
- Noise Reduction – Listening comfort in noise while maintaining speech.
- ZEN IE – A tinnitus management tool for reducing the effects of tinnitus, using soothing tones and/or noise; additional programs are available with ZEN+ app.
- Audibility Extender – Improves perception and production of important high-frequency speech sounds, ideal for more significant high frequency hearing losses.
- Variable Speed Compression – Automatic gearing for smooth sound and stable audibility in each individual sound class.
- MOMENT App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones. This is the preferred, full-featured app.
- TONELINK App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones. This is the lighter remote control app.
NanoCare Wax Guards
NanoCare Hearing Aid Wax Guards provide resistance to cerumen (earwax) and moisture issues while actively preventing other materials from entering the receiver (speaker) and safeguarding the sound path.
NanoCare Hearing Aid Wax Guards provide enhanced performance, fewer repair issues, longer hearing aid life and increased user satisfaction.