- Hearing Aid Battery Tester
- Saves time
- Quickly determining if your hearing aid battery is good.
- Easy to see LCD display
- Built-in battery holder
- Works with ALL hearing aid batteries
DescriptionHearing Aid Battery Tester Features:
- Compact keyring design
- Storage compartment for spare batteries
- Easy to read bar graph indicator, LCD display
- No extra batteries required to use it
- Can also be used to test 1.5v button cells with small diameter
- Mini size: 29 x 63 x 13mm (1.14 in. x 2.4 in. x 0.5 in.)
- Weight: 15g (0.5 oz.)
- Durable blue plastic exterior
Hearing Aid Battery TesterSave time, aggravation, and money by quickly determining if your hearing aid battery is good or bad (charged or uncharged). This small key-chain battery tester features an easy to read LCD display and built-in battery holder. Works with ALL size hearing aid batteries (675, 13, 312, 10, and 05) and more. Works with 1.25 – 1.5V hearing aid zinc-air button batteries. Will even test some watch batteries.
This hearing aid battery tester is one of the few tools that can check battery life. This smart accessory can ideally be placed on your key-ring and is small enough for pockets and bags. You can check the life of any size hearing aid battery.
Buy Power One or Rayovac Hearing Aid Batteries at Discounted Pricing HERE.
Rayovac Hearing Aid Battery Info.
Power One Hearing Aid Battery Info.
Pocket-size hearing aid battery tester with storage for 2 spare hearing aid batteries. Perfect for traveling or for anyone who spends time out and about. You’ll never get caught with flickering sound or loss of sound from your hearing aid. Keep this handy tester readily available to quickly test any battery you may suspect is running low. The caddy keeps two spares ready at all times in case you need a fast battery change on the go.The tester is easy to use: Simply insert hearing aid battery and the LCD digital display lights up to show the charge level with an ascending bar.