WIDEX Evoke 330 is one of the first hearing aids to use SoundSense Learn technology, to learn from the wearer’s preferences and help guide them to a better, more personalized sound.
Attach your latest hearing test results so Soundak can program your hearing aids prior to shipping.
Widex Evoke 330 RIC 312-DWIDEX Evoke 330 Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) 312D hearing aid, available from Soundak for only $1,427 each. Free LIFETIME remote support & sound adjustments included. 3-year manufacturer warranty. 3-year loss and damage coverage.
The WIDEX Evoke 330 is based on the WIDEX E-platform, with Fluid Sound Technology that handles automatic processing more accurately and faster than before. WIDEX Evoke 330 is one of the first hearing aids to use SoundSense Learn technology, to learn from the wearer’s preferences and help guide them to a better, more personalized sound.
2.4 GHz Bluetooth connectivity with the customizable App allows for direct streaming of audio as well as direct control from smartphones and tablets. ● Direct wireless mobile connectivity (2.4 GHz) ● Multiple wireless connectivity options via WidexLink technology and TONELINK App ● Compatible with the DEX assistive listening devices ● 4 performance levels 440/330/220 ● Uses a size 312 battery ● Protection class IP68 (only non-rechargeable solution) ● Minimal to severe hearing losses
EVOKE APPConnect to your Widex EVOKE 330 hearing aids, stream sound and control the functions of the world’s first machine-learning hearing aid. Every time you personalize your listening experience, Widex EVOKE 330 learns.
What you can do with the EVOKE App:
- Create your own personalized hearing programs or let the hearing aids automatically adapt themselves
- Add locations to sound programs for automatic selection based on where you go
- Adjust volume, mute, control streaming
- Adjust the directional focus to hear what you want and reduce background noise
- Access SoundSense Learn to personalize your hearing in real time
- Adjust the bass, mid or treble levels using the equalizer
- Access the “Find my hearing aid” feature to help locate your missing or misplaced hearing aids.
Tone Link AppThe ToneLink app by Widex transforms your smartphone into a multi-parameter remote control for your Widex EVOKE 330 hearing aids. With the ToneLink app you can easily adjust volume, mute and unmute, change programs and adjust directional focus to aid listening.
Widex Evoke Model Comparison Chart
Widex Evoke 330 312D Hearing Aids Evolve Over Time To Keep Getting SmarterAll hearing aids automatically make assumptions about how to make you hear better. Most of the time they get it right, but occasionally in specific sound environments, they don’t. Typically, when in those sound environments where the hearing aids aren’t sounding the way you want, the user would normally make a small manual adjustment to the sound settings.
Widex has developed a new technology called SoundSense Learn. SoundSense Learn provides that as you use your EVOKE hearing aids, their functionality evolves. As you and all the others around the world personalize listening experiences and preferences, the Widex EVOKE 330 hearing aids learn from different sound situations and your inputs. Widex uses this aggregated anonymous data from the changes you and everybody else made to create a better listening experience for all. That means that the hearing aids you buy today will be better tomorrow.
SoundSense Learn was developed to help hearing aid wearers hear how they want to hear. SoundSense allows the wearer more control of how they hear at that specific moment, using a simple smartphone interface. SoundSense Learn helps the wearer control how they hear by simply presenting comparative sound options via a smartphone app. This easy-to-use smartphone app guides the wearer to better hearing by using A/B comparisons. The wearer listens to the A/B comparisons of the environment that they are in, through their hearing aids. The wearer simply selects either A or B, whichever sounds better. It is as easy as that. The automatic machine learning algorithm takes care of the rest.
Evoke is the first family of hearing aids that utilize machine learning. As more wearers use the system, powerful computers crunch the data to develop advanced algorithms to improve hearing. As the system progresses, the findings are used to advance the sound settings. These enhancements are then pushed out to the hearing aids as firmware updates. Your input helps Evoke evolve and perform better over time.
Hearing Aids With and Without SoundSense Learn Comparison
Sound Class TechnologyWidex Evoke 330 312D uses Widex’s latest E-Platform microprocessor and processes sound across 15 separate channels. 15 channels are typical of Widex’s top of the line 330 aids. Unique to Widex is “Sound Class Technology”, the hearing aid constantly monitors and automatically identifies what kind of sound environment you are in. It then automatically adjusts its sound settings to maximize your ability to understand speech. The Widex Evoke 330 hearing aid offers 11 distinct sound settings. The Widex Evoke 330 also has a “High-Frequency Boost” feature that provides additional clarity when needed.
Widex Evoke 330 312D Offers 2 New Sound Classes & 2 New ProgramsOriginally introduced in the Unique hearing aid family was Sound Class technology and now Widex has added two more classes with the introduction of Evoke. The two new sound classes are “Social” and “Music”. The new Social sound class bridges the gap between the Party and the Quiet classes. It is designed to offer the best hearing for smaller social gatherings.
Widex has been clever with their new music sound class, it can tell the difference between Contemporary and Classical music.
Also included in the new Evoke is an Impact program for hearing in challenging situations and a dedicated Comfort program.
InterEar (IE) TechnologyAllowing both hearing aids to act as one system is referred to as InterEar (IE) technology. IE technology provides for instantaneous exchange of data between hearing aids. Both hearing aids act in concert with each other for noise reduction, compression, and directionality functions. IE technology allows Moment to enhance hearing effectiveness and deliver a natural hearing experience to the wearer. The preservation of minute differences in sound presented to our brain helps provide a superior spatial awareness.
Zen Tinnitus Management
Widex hearing aids have a tinnitus desensitization feature called Zen. Zen is a proprietary technology. Zen helps reduce or desensitize the wearer to the effects of tinnitus. The hearing aids present predictable non-repetitive sounds to the wearer. Zen should be used in conjunction with professional tinnitus management counseling.
Widex "DEX" Accessories
Widex Moment 330 312D ConnectivityWidex calls their remote controls and assistive listening accessories “DEX”. Dex accessories are varied and include;
- TV streamers
- Remote Controls
- Mobile phone connectors
- Remote microphones
- and more…
Com-Dex connects Bluetooth devices such as smartphones or music player to your Widex Moment 330 hearing aids. Basically Com-Dex receives the Bluetooth signal a paired device and then converts the Bluetooth signal to a magnetic signal. The magnetic is received by Widex Moment 330 hearing aids for you to hear. Com-Dex is a pendant style device that you wear around your neck. A downloadable app is available for your iPhone or Android smartphone. The app will allow you to remotely control your Widex Moment 330 hearing aids.
There is also a COM-DEX Remote Mic. A Com-Dex Remote Mic is a microphone with an integrated radio that transmits sound to a COM-DEX that is further connected to a user’s hearing aid. The purpose of the Com-Dex Remote Mic is to improve the hearing aid user’s ability to hear speech in difficult listening situations.
EXPERIENCE TV SOUND EXACTLY AS IT WAS INTENDED
Widex MOMENT 330 Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) 312D (2.4 GHz) hearing aids work in perfect unison with TV Play, the most versatile, stable, and straightforward sound streaming solution yet.
- Maximum streaming stability lets users move freely around the room without missing a second of the outstanding stereo TV sound the TV Play delivers.
- An elegant and versatile TV sound-streaming solution that integrates nicely with modern decor and can be placed in front of or attached to the back of a TV.
RC-Dex Hearing Aid Remote Control
RC-DEX is a basic wireless remote control for Widex hearing aids. RC-Dex offers simple and discreet adjustability of volume and between programs.
- Stylish and easy to use
- Discreet – You don’t need to touch your hearing aids for adjustments
- Verbal cue confirmation
- Fits on your keychain
- A lock switch prevents accidental activation
SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN YOUR POCKET ON A KEY-CHAIN
RC-DEX is brilliantly designed with only three simple keys and small enough to fit in your pocket or on a key-chain. As features are activated, the wearer hears verbal cues thru the hearing aids. An LED indicator light also lights up when activated. For more information or to buy RC-DEX, CLICK HERE.
Home phone calls stream directly to your hearing aids
Phone-Dex 2’s memory can store up to 150 contacts. The base station also acts as a charger. Users enjoy 14 hours of talk and 320 hours of standby time. The handset reliably works up to 160 ft from the base station. PHONE-DEX 2 is compatible with Widex MOMENT 330 Hearing Aids.
For more information or to Buy Phone-Dex 2, CLICK HERE.
HEARING ON THE PHONE IS NOW EASIER THAN EVER WITH PHONE-DEX 2
The Phone-Dex 2 is an all-purpose cordless telephone for use with Widex hearing aids.
A phone for hearing aid wearers or the whole family
Phone-Dex 2 has a large color display and is incredibly easy to use. This phone is used, operated and held just like any normal telephone. Friends and family can use the phone as normal. Phone-Dex 2 also includes an integrated answering machine.
- Direct communication to both hearing aids
- Emergency button
- A mailbox with 25-minute recording capacity
- 150 contacts directory
- Call signal LED light
- Large color screen
- 14 hr talk & 320 hr standby time
- 160 feet range from base
Widex EVOKE 330 312D Product Summary
The 300 performance level is the best of the best. Widex Evoke 330 exclusively offers Fluid sound Technology to provide automation in 11 sound classes. It has the latest Widex chip at it’s heart. It also comes with SoundSense Adapt which slowly remembers end user preferences over time.
- 11 sound classes – Provides for accurate sound processing and a more precise hearing experience
- 15 channels for processing and fine tuning – Provides more options for personalized sound processing catering to wearer preferences and individual hearing needs.
- WidexLink wireless connectivity – Fast, echo-free transmission of sound between hearing devices for binaural coordination and to DEX accessories for streaming a variety of signals.
- SoundSense Learn – Machine learning algorithm to effortlessly guide the wearer’s to a better, more personalized hearing experience.
- SoundSense Adapt – Adaptive learning to gradually remember the wearers preferred settings across multiple parameters for each sound class environment, resulting in better sound.
- Fluid Sound Controller – Adjustment of more parameters in every sound class and in real time for a more natural sound.
- Programs – Wide range of listening programs for specific and challenging situations.
- Smartwind Manager – Keeps speech and other important sounds audible while significantly reducing wind annoyance.
- High Frequency boost – Clear and crisp sound in high frequencies. Important for severe high frequency hearing losses.
- Speech Enhancer (RT/IE) – Reduces noise and enhances speech in real time in response to individual sound situations and hearing loss.
- Digital Pinna – Helps locate and focus naturally on the voice in front or behind by mimicking the pinna effect.
- Fluid Sound Analyzer (11 Sound Classes) – Intuitive analysis of the sound environment in order to prioritize and select the most important sound sources.
- HD Locator – Better speech intelligibility in noise with channel-specific directionality for speech emphasis.
- TruSound Softener – Preserves comfort for sudden sounds at any input level by taking the edge off impact/impulse sounds.
- Soft-Level Noise Reduction – Unwanted soft background noises are reduced for greater listening comfort.
- Noise Reduction – Listening comfort in noise while maintaining speech.
- ZEN IE – A tinnitus management tool for reducing the effects of tinnitus, using soothing tones and/or noise; additional programs are available with ZEN+ app.
- Audibility Extender – Improves perception and production of important high
- frequency speech sounds, ideal for more significant high frequency hearing losses.
- Variable Speed Compression – Automatic gearing for smooth sound and stable audibility in each individual sound class.
- EVOKE App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones.
- TONELINK App – Easy connection and control from most smartphones.
Widex EVOKE 330 312D Hearing Aid Overview:
- 312 RIC (Receiver-In-Canal) hearing aid
- TONELINK compatibility
- Push Button for Program and/or Preference Control
- DEX devices
- Size 312 battery
- S, M or P receiver
- Open fit receiver options: S and M receivers only